Architect and Specifier
Education & Certifications
- Registered Architect, Licensed in Virginia, 2022
- Certified Construction Specifier (CCS) – Construction Specifications Institute, 2022
- Certified Construction Contract Administrator (CCCA) – Construction Specifications Institute, 2022
- LEED AP BD+C, 2022
- Construction Document Technologist (CDT)- Construction Specifications Institute, 2020
- M.S. Architecture Design and Research, Concentration in Digital and Material Technologies – University of Michigan, 2019
- B.Arch, Minor in Anthropology – Woodbury University, 2018
Hana received her Bachelor of Architecture degree and Minor in Anthropology from Woodbury University in Burbank, CA. She then received her Master of Science in Architecture Design and Research, Concentration in Digital and Material Technologies, from the University of Michigan. She intends to craft a professional career path that will allow for her to pursue her interests in education design, specifications writing, material studies, and fabrication methods.
Her goal is to be involved in work that will prepare, provide for, and help in nurturing the next generation. She currently works with VMDO Architects in the K12 studio. VMDO has allowed her to explore and implement these goals as they relate to the built environment where many children are required to interact with for majority of their early lives.
Hana’s greatest passion is knowledge. She considers her love of reading to be the greatest gift she’s ever received and reads every day for curiosity. Three words to describe her are Dreamer, Maker, and Thinker. Three things that she endeavors to accomplish in her life are to Investigate, Innovate, and Inspire.